£39,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|27 May 2016||£42,400||£10,600|
|6 July 2007||£53,000||£16,000|
|12 November 2004||£37,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Fantastic traditional red sandstone upper floor apartment ideally located in the centre of the popular village of Auchinleck. Offering, off street parking, two double bedrooms and an en suite. GCH
The properties location is central to the village of Auchinleck providing a variety of local amenities at disposal as well as superb public transport links that makes this property great for commuters. We highly recommend a viewing of this property to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
In summary, the property comprises secured door entrance with communal hallway to stairs leading up to the top floor right-hand side. Welcoming reception hallway with traditional high ceilings helps set the tone throughout this characterful property. The kitchen includes integrated electric oven, hob with fan hood, freestanding washing machine, fridge and freezer. The lounge is front facing and has fantastic floor space with an electric fire as focal point, the original window opening's help absorb light and allows the lounge to be a warm sociable hub. Both bedrooms are double sized and one includes built in wardrobes and an en suite with panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w/c. The shower room benefits from walk in electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w/c.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.55m max x 4.22m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 10" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.52m max x 4.17m max )
Bedroom 2 16' 3" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.95m max x 3.51m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.