£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 December 2012||£90,000||£54,000|
|31 May 2011||£36,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A truly stunning main door ground floor flat in a popular location close to Dumbarton Central train station
**CLOSING DATE SET 29/07/20 @ 12 NOON** 125 College Street is a truly stunning main door ground floor flat in a popular location close to Dumbarton Central train station. Internally the property underwent a full refurbishment around six years ago and offers turn-key accommodation with large room sizes not often found in flats locally. The property consists of a wonderful lounge large enough to have a dining space with two large windows allowing lots of natural light to fill the room, two great sized bedrooms the master is of a particular good size with built in storage. The kitchen is also a great social space with lots of room for a table and chairs. There are modern units with contrasting worktops and integrated appliances including a dishwasher. A modern bathroom completes the accommodation. Externally there is off street parking to the front of the flat and to the rear there is a shared garden ideal for the summer months. Early viewing is advised to appreciate the size and quality of property on offer.
Lounge/Dining Room 20' 5" Max x 16' 10" Max ( 6.22m Max x 5.13m Max )
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 16' 4" Max x 17' 6" Max Inc Bay ( 4.98m Max x 5.33m)
Master Bedroom 15' 4" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.67m Max x 2.92m Max )
Bedroom 17' 4" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 5.28m Max x 2.92m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.