£80,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 May 2007||£91,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
This purpose built lower cottage flat offers a flexible four apartment layout and is accessible for transport links and amenities. With fresh internal décor, off street parking and private rear garden, it offers an excellent opportunity for the discerning buyer.
Entering through the side door at ground floor level, the property comprises; entrance vestibule, a family bathroom with a white three piece suite, lounge with feature bay window looking onto the avenue, galley style kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units and three bedrooms.
Both the master bedroom and entrance hallway offer storage cupboards off and the property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, and private front and rear garden grounds which includes off street parking.
Croftfoot is a popular residential area well serviced by bus routes, a local train station, primary school, a selection of restaurants, shops and local parks for recreation. The surrounding locale offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield.
Lounge 16' 3" max into bay x 12' 1" max into recess ( 4.95m max into bay x 3.68m max into recess )
Bedroom One 14' 11" plus built in cupboard x 10' 11" ( 4.55m plus built in cupboard x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 11' 11" x 6' 2" ( 3.63m x 1.88m )
Kitchen 7' 4" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.24m max x 2.01m max )
Bathroom 7' 1" max over bath x 5' 6" max plus window recess ( 2.16m max over bath x 1.68m max plus window recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.