£150,000 Offers over
** Stunning Retirement Flat ** Set within extremely popular Ashwood Court development, built by McCarthy &Stone. Ashwood Court is located on Victoria Road, in the leafy Corsebar area. Transport links are excellent.
The property consists of a spacious lounge, generous bedroom with walk in wardrobes and high specification shower room. There is a modern fully fitted kitchen, with a range of wall and floor units and integrated appliances.
This modern first floor flat by McCarthey &Stone is located in the highly sought after Corsebar area of Pailsey with the development providing 30 high quality retirement apartments designed exclusively for the over 60s.The development is ideally placed for those seeking retirement accommodation and is specifically designed to allow residents to enjoy an active and independent lifestyle. There are well maintained communal areas with a fantastic homeowner's lounge which is perfect for socialising. There are stunning external garden grounds, laundry area and a centre manager oversees the running of the development and residents car park. The property is extremely secure with camera entry system, 24 hour emergency call system and intruder alarm. There is also a lift in the development.
If you wish to find out more about this fantastic property please contact the team in Allen &Harris Paisley and we would be delighted to give you all relevant information.
Lounge 21' 7" x 10' 4" ( 6.58m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 9' x 7' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 1 10' 9" max x 14' max to front of ward ( 3.28m max x 4.27m max to front of ward )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.