£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 July 2007||£106,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A traditional 1 bedroom, ground floor flat ideally situated in the centre of Stirling close to all local amenities including Railway and Bus Stations.
This ground floor flat has an ideal city centre location with easy access to the associated amenities making this an ideal investment property or first time buy.
Entered through a common stairwell the flat consists of entrance hallway, galley kitchen, stylish bathroom with over bath shower, generous lounge and bedroom. An exceptionally large walk-in store offers a number of uses including dressing room or second bedroom. The flat benefits from large windows and high ceilings to give a light and airy feel.
To the rear of the property are attractive private gardens which are south facing and mainly laid to lawn. A garden shed is also included within the sale.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as indoor bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance. Access to Stirling University is available through a regular bus service.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 10' 8" ( 4.65m max x 3.25m )
Bedroom 15' 1" max x 7' 6" ( 4.60m max x 2.29m )
Store/bed 14' 4" x 5' 8" ( 4.37m x 1.73m )
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 4' 6" ( 3.38m max x 1.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.