£74,995 Offers over
A sizeable one bedroom traditional first floor flat well situated in the quaint historic location of Ramoyle close to associated amenities including Train Station and motorway connections.
As the name suggests the flat originally served as part of the Post Office Building and dates back to around 1900. This individual property would make an ideal purchase for perhaps a first time buy, couple or buy to let investor.
The attractive accommodation is accessed through a well maintained communal stairwell and consists of spacious lounge, double bedroom, stylish shower room and compact galley kitchen with an array of floor and wall units. There are excellent levels of storage throughout with built in wardrobes, storage cupboard and attic access.
The flat is decorated in bright neutral tones. Double glazed windows have been installed.
To the rear of the home are spacious communal garden grounds where an informal agreement allows each flat to put their own stamp onto an area depending on their needs for example the current owners have kept hens in one area and others have created attractive individual gardens.
The historic cathedral town of Dunblane is situated approximately 5 miles from Stirling City centre and provides a variety of local shops including Tesco and Marks and Spencer to cater for daily requirements. Extensive leisure facilities including Golf, Tennis and bowling are well catered for. For the commuter, the M9 motorway gives easy access to central Scotland including Glasgow and Edinburgh whilst the A9 gives access to Perth, Dundee and further north. The nearby Dunblane Railway Station again provides links to the major cities.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 12' 6" plus recess ( 4.22m max x 3.81m plus recess )
Bedroom 11' 6" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.51m max x 3.40m max )
Kitchen 7' 1" plus door recess x 5' max ( 2.16m plus door recess x 1.52m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.