£82,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 July 2012||£110,000||£5,000|
|12 January 2007||£115,000||£20,000|
|29 October 2004||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
88 West Clyde Street is an excellent two bedroom top floor flat located to the West side of Helensburgh Town Centre.
Flat 6, 88 West Clyde Street is an excellent two bedroom top floor flat located to the West side of Helensburgh Town Centre. The building itself has had a program of refurbishment over recent times. With this in mind it offers and potential purchaser a flat within a building of superb condition. Internally the property has a good sized lounge looking directly over the Clyde Estuary, two bedrooms the master being of a particular good size and again with a wonderful outlook over the river. The kitchen is to the rear of the flat and offers a range of units with space for appliances. From the window you look up over the roof tops with the hills in the background. The second bedroom is also rear facing and again captures the hills from the window. There is also a shower room and Wc. Externally the common staircase is in good decorative order and the flat has double glazing and gas central heating. Please contact the Helensburgh office to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 13' 1" Max Restricted head height x 12' Max Restricted head height ( 3.99m Max Restricted head height x 3.66m Max Restricted head height )
Kitchen 11' 6" Max Restricted head height x 10' 11" Max Restricted head height ( 3.51m Max Restricted head height x 3.33m Max Restricted head height )
Master Bedroom 13' 1" Max Restricted head height x 10' 4" Max Restricted head height ( 3.99m Max Restricted head height x 3.15m Max Restricted head height )
Bedroom 11' 5" Max Restircted head height x 11' 6" Max Restricted head height ( 3.48m Max Restircted head height x 3.51m Max Restricted head height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.