£147,000 Offers over
New to the market, this fourth floor two-bedroom modern apartment is situated in the South of the City of Edinburgh.
The property forms part of a modern development which lies on Peffermill Road a main bus route into Edinburgh city centre.
The property is set within a popular residential area and is convenient for local amenities and ideally placed for Edinburgh Royal Infirmary at Little France and for Edinburgh University Kings Buildings Campus, making this property appeal to investors as well as families and professionals.
Comprising of an entrance hallway, bright and spacious lounge/dining/kitchen with access to balcony, spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite shower-room, a further double bedroom and good-sized family bathroom.
Internally the property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout, secure entry system and lifts to all floors. Externally the property benefits from adequate residents parking to accommodate residents and visitors alike as well as communal garden grounds surrounding the property.
* Hall with access to all rooms. Door entry phone. Two cupboards, one housing the meters and one with wall mounted gas boiler and automatic washing machine. Fitted carpet. Radiator
* Living room/dining room with large double doors to front leading to large balcony
* Kitchen opening onto living room/dining room. A range of modern wall and base units with fitted worktops. Tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel 1? bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. Stainless steel gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Master bedroom with built in wardrobe with hanging and shelf storage.
* En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, glass door and mixer shower. Wash hand basin and w.c. with tiled splashbacks. Extractor fan.
* Double bedroom
The property is located in the popular residential area of Peffermill, close to excellent local amenities and with easy access to the City Centre by regular bus services or car. Within a short distance of the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre providing supermarket and retail outlets together with easy access to the Fort Kinnaird shopping and leisure complex. Ideally placed for Edinburgh Royal Infirmary at Little France and Edinburgh University. The City Bypass is located close by providing easy access to the main motorway networks. Leisure facilities in the area including the Commonwealth Pool and lovely walks around the Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat.
Extras (Included in the sale) carpets and fitted floor coverings.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.