£70,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are pleased to offer for sale this well presented one bedroom, garden, retirement flat with secure door entry, residents facilities and private parking.
Are you retirement age and believe you would benefit from the security of living in a development with secure door entry, private parking and access to a warden on hand to help you, if you require it? Then consider this apartment in Homeshaw House.
Allen &Harris offer this garden apartment which looks over the well maintained gardens and is a wonderful example within the development, offering one bedroom, bright sitting room, kitchen and wet room with white suite. There is a good sized double bedroom with integrated wardrobes.
The added benefit to retirement living in Homeshaw House is the welcoming resident's lounge which also hosts a variety of events including coffee mornings, carpet bowls and film nights. Further enhancing the facilities is a communal laundry room housing washing machines and tumble dryers.
The property is further complimented by electric heating and double glazing, a well-tended, communal garden and, in addition, private parking to front.
This popular suburb is located South of Glasgow City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M77/M8 for destinations further afield.
This property is an excellent example of its kind and the agent suggests early viewing.
Lounge 9' 11" x 19' 1" ( 3.02m x 5.82m )
Kitchen 6' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.11m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 14' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.