£115,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|13 February 2004||£97,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Do not delay in viewing this spacious period apartment with 2 bedrooms located in the ever popular Cathcart area of Glasgows Southside. The room dimentions and potential on offer are as appealing as the location.
** UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON MARKET **
Light, bright and airy, well presented top floor, and two double sized bedroom property located on the desirable Clarkston Road in Glasgow's Cathcart area.
Accessed via secure entry system and security door. There after the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, two double bedrooms, impressive kitchen/diner complete with built in appliances and a range of wall and floor mounted units and bathroom with 3 piece suite.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazed throughout.
Well serviced by a variety of local amenities including shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars, the majority of which are located on nearby Clarkston and Holmlea Road. Nearby parks include Linn Park and Kings providing city living with sought after green space. Easily accessible transport links include Cathcart train station and Langside train station both within walking distance, the M74 motorway is a short drive and provides driver access to Glasgow city centre and beyond.
Lounge 16' 6" MAX x 12' 3" ( 5.03m MAX x 3.73m )
Kitchen 16' 11" MAX x 11' 3" ( 5.16m MAX x 3.43m )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" MAX x 10' 10" ( 4.60m MAX x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" MAX x 9' ( 3.84m MAX x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.