£76,000 Fixed price
2 double bedroomed lower apartment with parking and gardens. This is a rarely available opportunity to purchase a sizeable apartment with gardens and parking. With a newly fitted kitchen, a 3 piece bathroom with shower over bath this property requires early viewing to appreciate the opportunity.
Are you looking to secure a first home? Are you looking to downsize? The opportunity to purchase this lower apartment is now open to the motivated buyer. With 2 double bedrooms, a newly fitted kitchen, gardens and parking as well as a sizeable lounge and family bathroom, there are few similar opportunities to obtain such space at such a price.
The property is entered from a side door which leads to all apartments. The lounge is bright with a large window offering an abundance of nature light. The kitchen is newly fitted with a selection of floor and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink and drainer and complimentary work surface. The bathroom is 3 pieces with a shower over the bath. The property is enhanced by two double bedrooms both looking over the rear of the property to the garden.
Gardens to front and rear with parking to the front. The apartment is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazing.
Barrhead offers local shopping with Braehead shopping centre, Silverburn shopping centre and Glasgow City Centre within close proximity. Barrhead also offers sports/recreational facilities, regular public transport train station and bus links. Kirton Avenue lays within the catchment area of award winning St Marks primary school and St Luke's High. The M8 motorway network provides access to most major towns and cities throughout the central belt of Scotland, whilst Glasgow International Airport provides access to destinations further afield.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.