£190,000 Offers over
Conveniently positioned to take advantage of a wide range of amenities at Clarkston Toll, this modern retirement flat occupies an upper-first floor position within this ever-popular McCarthy and Stone development.
Situated off Mearns Road, a short stroll from the many amenities at Clarkston Toll, this stunning 'McCarthy and Stone' development enjoys a sheltered position, and therefore a quiet residential option, for potential purchasers.
Occupying an upper-first floor position, this particular property enjoys the additional benefits of same floor access to both the more private side door of the development as well as the communal private garden area to the rear which affords a peaceful proposition for those who favour relaxing in outdoor space.
Internally, the property is immediately welcoming and extends to spacious reception hallway off which all principal apartments can be found as well as two impressively proportioned walk-in storage cupboards, impressive L-shaped dining lounge with 'French door' access to a Paris balcony, modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets along with integrated appliances and feature tiling,, two spacious double bedrooms; the master of which also boasts French door access to a Paris balcony as well as a sizeable en-suite shower room and separate family bathroom featuring a white three piece suite with vanity storage. This home features neutral decor throughout and is presented to the market in good internal condition.
Lounge 22' 5" max x 10' 7" ( 6.83m max x 3.23m )
Kitchen 7' 7" max x 7' 1" irregular shape ( 2.31m max x 2.16m irregular shape )
Bedroom 1 18' 6" max x 10' max ( 5.64m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom 2 15' 11" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.85m max x 2.79m max )
Bathroom 6' 10" max x 5' 6" max ( 2.08m max x 1.68m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.