£108,000 Offers over
A one bedroom luxury flat set within a modern development with contemporary open plan living and easy access to Stirling City centre.
The flat is situated on the top floor and accessed by way of an immaculately maintained security controlled entrance. The well-proportioned accommodation has been built to exceptional standards and consists of welcoming entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge open plan to stunning fitted kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and integrated appliances. The bedroom is double in size with generous fitted wardrobe. Completing the accommodation is a luxury bathroom with over bath shower. There is excellent storage provision throughout the flat to include numerous cupboards and access to loft space.
All rooms are presented to a superb standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. The flat also benefits ample resident and visitor parking.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores located in the Thistle Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh, by rail (Stirling Station) or bus. Good recreational facilities such as golf, tennis and swimming are available nearby. Schools at Primary and Secondary level are located nearby as well as Stirling University.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 11' 1" max ( 4.42m max x 3.38m max )
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.51m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.