£99,995 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 June 2007||£115,350||£34,350|
|25 July 2003||£81,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
FIXED PRICE A highly sought after traditional first floor tenement flat with accommodation comprising welcoming hallway, lounge, double bedroom, internal kitchen and bathroom with white three piece suite including electric shower over bath. Additional external storage room.
FIXED PRICE Set within the highly sought after West End of Glasgow, this first floor tenement flat is presented in walk in condition. Accommodation on offer comprises welcoming hallway, bright lounge, double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom with white three piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower. Externally there is a large storage cupboard which is currently utilised as a useful utility room with plumbing for a washing machine. The property further benefits from DG. Communal gardens to the rear. Well kept communal close.
Crathie Drive is ideally location with easy access to all local amenities, cafes, bars, transport links and education facilities, including Glasgow University.. Located in the infamous Glasgow West End, the property can be a popular location for students and commuters to the city. There are also excellent links to Queen Elizabeth University Hospital and the popular Great Western Retail Park is only a short distance away. Dumbarton Road provides direct access to the Clyde Tunnel, Clydeside Expressway and arterial networks.
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 4" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 4.37m x 3.15m narrowing to 2.67m )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 9' 8" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 2.95m Max x 2.34m)
Kitchen 7' 6" x 5' 6" Max ( 2.29m x 1.68m Max )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.75m x 1.63m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.