£65,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 April 2004||£50,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
22 Calderpark Street is a fantastic 2 Bedroom lower cottage flat in a tremendous pocket of Lochwinnoch.
Charming 2 Bedroom lower cottage flat. Very well presented and offer in move into condition. Reception Hallway leads to all the main apartments. The Lounge, views to the front of the property the kitchen and features laminate flooring. Fitted kitchen has wall and floor units, complementing worktops. Two good sized bedrooms,both set to the rear. Stylish family bathroom.
The property benefits from a gas central heating system and double glazing. Externally the property has large gardens to front and rear of the property.
Lochwinnoch is a charming and popular Renfrewshire village which has a good range of local shops, cafes and welcoming village and country pubs together with a good range of amenities that comfortably cater for every day needs and requirements. There is a good local primary school with secondary schooling in both the state and private sectors in the district.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.72m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 8' 1" max x 12' 2" max ( 2.46m max x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 1 13' max x 12' max ( 3.96m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.