£150,000 Offers over
A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this immaculately presented ground floor apartment enjoys an enviable level position close to the entrance of this modern Eaglesham development and boasts bright and well-appointed accommodation throughout.
Occupying an enviable level position close to the entrance of Eaglesham's most desirable modern development; this immaculately presented modern apartment delivers a truly 'walk-in' proposition and is enhanced enormously by its main door entry.
Boasting a stylish yet neutral decorative tone throughout; this home is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends to spacious reception hallway with good sized storage cupboard off, dining sized lounge with triple aspect window formations drawing an abundance of natural light, modern fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets with integrated appliances, two incredibly well-appointed bedrooms and an impressively proportioned family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with over-head shower attachment and vanity storage.
Further enhancing this superb home are additional features such as gas central heating, double glazing and well maintained common gardens which in turn incorporate two designated residents parking spaces.
This highly desirable conservation village offers a good range of amenities including shops catering for day-to-day requirements and a highly regarded Primary School which feeds into Mearns Castle High School. Eaglesham lies equidistant from both Clarkston and East Kilbride, which offer a broader range of shops, leisure facilities and transport links. Main arterial roads also make this an excellent base for commuting to outlying areas such as Glasgow City Centre and Ayrshire.
Lounge 15' 5" max x 19' 7" max ( 4.70m max x 5.97m max )
Kitchen 10' x 6' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.03m )
Bedroom One 10' 1" front of robes x 8' 8" ( 3.07m front of robes x 2.64m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Bathroom 7' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.36m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.