£110,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 December 2012||£99,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac, this spacious top floor flat delivers bright well laid out accommodation with stunning views over Giffnock.
this top floor flat delivers spacious, bright and well laid out accommodation and offers stunning views over Giffnock.
The building is accessed via security controlled door entry system, which gives access to a communal close with stairs leading to the upper levels. Once inside the freshly presented accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway with ample storage off, a spacious dining sized lounge enjoying dual aspect window formations with striking panoramic rear views, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cupboards, two good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom featuring white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment. Of additional note are features such as double glazing and gas central heating whilst, externally, well maintained communal gardens provide an appealing outdoor space to be enjoyed.
The property lies close to a number of services and amenities in nearby Thornliebank and Giffnock, which include a range of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements, there are also a selection of banks and post offices, numerous restaurants and regular bus and rail services.
Dining Lounge 22' 6" max x 13' 1" max ( 6.86m max x 3.99m max )
Kitchen 9' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.95m x 1.75m )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.18m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.