£69,995 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 March 2012||£56,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An attractive, one bedroom, traditional ground floor flat ideally situated being tucked away from the main road and with excellent access to local amenities and motorway links. The home would make it an ideal First Time Buy or Investment property.
This attractive traditional sandstone flat offers generous accommodation which benefits from an ideal location close to associated amenities, including good access to motorway links and bus routes to Glasgow and Edinburgh.
The accommodation is set on the ground floor making it ideal for those with limited mobility and is accessed through its own main door. Internally the flat consists of hallway, generous lounge, double bedroom, stylish shower room and well equipped kitchen with an array of floor and wall units.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in neutral décor. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and quality double glazing has been installed. On street parking is available.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are available as well as the Peak Sports Village. In addition Stirling University is situated a short distance away and is serviced by regular public transport.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' ( 5.28m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' plus door recess ( 3.68m x 1.83m plus door recess )
Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.