£49,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|9 November 2018||£40,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Two bedroom ground floor flat with front and rear main door. Accommodation entrance hall, spacious lounge with open outlook, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also gas c/h, d/g, garden grounds to front and rear. Immaculate condition. All on the level.
Immaculate main door ground floor flat offering spacious all on the level accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge with front facing double glazed window to open outlook, modern fitted kitchen with door giving access to rear garden, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c. The property is further enhanced by open outlook to front, on street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens grounds to front and rear.
Ideally located within easy access to local shops, supermarket, bus routes and major road links. There is also a train station in Dalry offering excellent rail links to the Ayrshire Coast and Paisley and Glasgow.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this well presented home.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 7" ( 4.17m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 10' 1" max x 9' 5" + door recess ( 3.07m max x 2.87m + door recess )
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.06m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.06m max x 2.90m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.