£55,000 Offers over
114B Prestwick Road is an attractive two bedroom ground floor flat with front and rear gardens and spacious living accommodation in a prime location mid-way between Ayr and Prestwick close to a wide variety of local amenities. GCH. DG.
Prestwick Road is a prime location mid-way between Ayr and Prestwick close to a wide variety of amenities including bars, restaurants, schools, takeaways, shops, local transport links and other conveniences. 114B Prestwick Road is an attractive ground floor two bedroom flat with front and rear gardens and spacious living accommodation.
Internally the property is made up of welcoming reception hallway, generous front facing lounge featuring bay window formation and fireplace, two spacious bedrooms, shower room with low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle, fitted kitchen with an abundance of freestanding and wall mounted storage cabinets with complimentary worktops, space for appliances and integrated extractor hood.
Externally the property boasts ample front and rear gardens which are low maintenance with front being stone chipped and rear being partially paved. Additional benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge 13' 2" x 14' 3" incl bay ( 4.01m x 4.34m incl bay )
Kitchen 9' 1" x 9' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.82m )
Shower Room 4' 7" x 7' 6" ( 1.40m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" max x 12' 10" max ( 3.45m max x 3.91m max )
Bedroom 2 9' max x 12' 10" max ( 2.74m max x 3.91m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.