£70,000 Offers over
Flat 12, 160 West King Street is a large duplex flat located in a popular location in the lower west side of Helensburgh.
Flat 12, 160 West King Street is a large duplex flat located in a popular location in the lower west side of Helensburgh. Internally the property offers large room proportions and would be an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment. Internally on the lower floor of the flat there is a large lounge which is on a semi-open plan basis to the kitchen which is fitted with a range of units and lots of space for free standing white goods. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms both having built in wardrobes and a modern bathroom. The flat has had the recent addition of new energy efficient electric radiators to some of the rooms and is fully double glazed. The property is located close to bus routes into Helensburgh town centre and is a short walk to the Sea front. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 7" Max ( 4.60m x 3.53m Max )
Kitchen/diner 12' 1" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 3.68m Max x 2.51m Max )
Bedroom 15' 1" x 9' 9" Exc Wardrobe ( 4.60m x 2.97m Exc Wardrobe )
Bedroom 11' 3" Max Exc Wardrobe x 8' 5" Max ( 3.43m Max Exc Wardrobe x 2.57m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.