£125,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|1 February 2008||£141,200||£35,650|
|22 May 2003||£105,550||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Flat 4, 6 William Street is a magnificent top floor two bedroom traditional flat located in arguably one of the most sought after streets on the lower west side of the town.
Flat 4, 6 William Street is a magnificent top floor two bedroom traditional flat located in arguably one of the most sought after streets on the lower west side of the town giving easy access to the town centre and sea front. This particular flat has the most wonderful outlook with every room having a view either towards the water or the hills behind Helensburgh. Internally the flat is in lovely condition and has a stunning bay window lounge with exposed sandstone and gorgeous fireplace with a lovely outlook towards the water, a large kitchen which is fitted with good quality units and has a range of integrated appliances and ample space for freestanding white goods. The kitchen is large enough for a small table and chairs. There are two good sized bedrooms the master is a large double and has an original fire surround and there is a large box room ideal for storage or a study area and family bathroom. The property retains many period features including original floors, doors and stunning cornice in many of the rooms. Externally there is a well maintained resident's garden to the rear and well decorated communal stairwell. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 16' 11" Max Inc Bay x 12' 5" Max ( 5.16m Max Inc Bay x 3.78m Max )
Kitchen/diner 11' 6" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.51m Max x 3.07m Max )
Master Bedroom 16' 11" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 5.16m Max x 2.87m Max )
Bedroom 10' 4" Max x 7' 10" Max ( 3.15m Max x 2.39m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.