£78,000 Offers over
A sizeable, three bedroom, second floor flat offering extensive spacious accommodation with excellent access to local amenities and motorway links. The home would make it an ideal First Time Buy, young family home or Investment property.
This generously sized bright, flat offers spacious accommodation found on the second floor. Internally the flat consists of entrance hallway with storage, well-proportioned lounge with dual aspects and ample room for a dining table, generous well-equipped kitchen with a good array of modern fitted wall and base units, three good sized bedrooms and a bright bathroom with over bath shower. Excellent storage provision is to be found within the flat and a storage cupboard suitable for bikes etc can be found on the ground level.
All rooms are decorated in bright neutral décor. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. The flat has double glazed windows installed. Currently heating is supplied by plug in electric fires however it should be noted that there is a gas supply to the flat but not connected. Resident and visitor parking is available. A communal drying area is also available.
The flat has the added benefit of a balcony which offers magnificent views over Stirling and beyond to include Stirling Castle, Wallace Monument and Ochil Hills.
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.89m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 13' max x 8' 11" max ( 3.96m max x 2.72m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 3 15' x 8' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.51m )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well- known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are available as well as the Peak Sports Village. The well regarded St Ninians Primary School and Stirling High School are a short walk away. Stirling University can be accessed by way of regular bus service.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.