£80,000 Offers over
Situated in the heart of one of Ayrshire's most popular residential areas, 3 Jacks Gait is a two bedroom upper apartment which combines luxury finishes with breath-taking countryside views and benefits from private parking, secure door entry system and french doors leading to balcony. GCH. DG.
Situated in the heart of one of Ayrshire's most popular residential areas, 3 Jacks Gait is a two bedroom upper apartment which combines luxury finishes with breath-taking countryside views and benefits from private parking, secure door entry system and French doors leading to balcony making the perfect example of modern living.
Internally, the property is beautifully presented with the accommodation comprising; large welcoming reception hallway leading to a modern fitted kitchen complimented with integrated appliances, significant lounge offering vast living space and a wonderful balcony accessed from both the kitchen and lounge. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe, master en-suite with three piece suite and over-bath shower, large family bathroom with low flush w/c wall-hung wash hand basin and walk-in shower, spacious double bedroom also benefiting from built-in wardrobes. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' 8" ( 5.46m x 4.17m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 7' Max x 6' 3" Max ( 2.13m Max x 1.91m Max )
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 6" Into Wardrobe ( 3.38m x 3.20m Into Wardrobe )
En Suite 8' 10" Max x 5' 6" Max ( 2.69m Max x 1.68m Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" Max x 10' 6" Exc Wardrobe ( 3.30m Max x 3.20m Exc Wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.