£119,000 Offers over
A spacious first-floor apartment enjoying a quiet position towards the end of Riverside Road and complemented by attractive views across neighbouring countryside and manicured rear gardens.
Nestling within a truly peaceful Waterfoot address, this impressively proportioned and well-presented first floor flat delivers a balanced complement of accommodation with the added attraction of pleasant views across neighbouring countryside.
The freshly presented accommodation is accessed via a well-maintained communal hallway and extends to welcoming reception hallway with three incredibly useful storage cupboards off, impressive 27ft dining lounge drawing an abundance of natural light from dual aspect window formations and featuring attractive fire and surround at focal point, fitted kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) and family shower room with modern suite and vanity storage. The property enjoys the additional benefits of gas central heating, double glazing and well-manicured residents' gardens.
Whilst this village offers a quiet situation it lies surprisingly close to both Clarkston and Eaglesham, which offer an excellent range of facilities and amenities, these include shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks and post offices, health centre and recreational facilities. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels. Whilst this area will make and excellent base for commuting as main arterial roads allow for fast access to Glasgow city centre, the Ayrshire coast, East Kilbride and both Glasgow and Prestwick
Dining Lounge 27' into bay x 13' 2" max ( 8.23m into bay x 4.01m max )
Kitchen 9' 10" max x 9' 10" ( 3.00m max x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Shower Room 7' 1" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.16m max x 1.80m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.