£60,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|13 September 2018||£91,500||£3,500|
|28 September 2007||£95,000||£10,000|
|16 June 2006||£85,000||£25,005|
|7 May 2004||£59,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Dumbarton Road is a fantastic top floor traditional flat located in the centre of Bowling.
Dumbarton Road is a fantastic top floor traditional flat located in the centre of Bowling. Internally the property has great room proportions not often found in flats locally. Upon entering the flat there is a large welcoming reception hallway, with access to all rooms. The lounge has ample space and is lovely and bright due to the large windows. The kitchen to the rear is generous in size with fitted units, along with space for free standing white goods. There is one bedroom and a box room which could be used for additional storage or walk in wardrobe. The bathroom has been decorated to a neutral standard and consists of white three piece suite. Externally there is a well maintained communal stairwell and a small garden to the rear. Viewing is by appointment through our Dumbarton office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 15' 9" Max inc bay x 9' 11" Max inc bay ( 4.80m Max inc bay x 3.02m)
Kitchen 11' 3" Max. inc units x 9' 2" Max. inc units ( 3.43m Max. inc units x 2.79m Max. inc units )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 11' 10" Max inc bay x 8' 9" Max inc bay ( 3.61m Max inc bay x 2.67m)
Box Room 8' 1" Max inc recess x 5' 9" Max inc recess ( 2.46m Max inc recess x 1.75m Max inc recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.