£152,000 Fixed price
Main door conversion of traditional residence in ground complete with private gardens. Comprising porch,formal lounge, fitted kitchen with utility areas, 2 double bedrooms and luxury shower room. Carpark. Gas C/H. D/glazing. Private gardens. Amenities and public transport to hand.
Forming part of a substantial traditional residence this main door conversion complete with its own private gardens offers delightful accommodation which is individual whilst retaining character and flexibility throughout its interior. Ideal for someone looking for a unique property to make their own this apartment offers great storage areas, particularly off the kitchen which makes this a very comfortable residence requiring early viewing. Comprising porch/ reception formal lounge incorporating features such as a fireplace and outlook onto private gardens, fitted modern kitchen with 2 large storage areas off which could become a utility or remain as general storage, master bedroom which is a traditionally proportioned room with a 2nd double sized bedroom and re-styled luxury shower room. The specification includes a courtyard to with private parking, a level garden area complete with excellent privacy, patio and gazebo which is ideal for the bracing Autumn evenings.
Kilbarchan is a desirable conservation village steeped in local history, which is in the midst of Renfrewshire and its impressive array of amenities. Only minutes away from an excellent road infrastructure this property is perfect for the commuter whether it be road or rail. Furthermore Glasgow's international airport is just a short car journey away. off the M8 motorway you have a number of retail parks and shopping malls to cater for every eventuality. Schooling at all levels can be found nearby.
Lounge 15' 10" x 15' ( 4.83m x 4.57m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 9" excluding doorway ( 3.45m x 2.97m excluding doorway )
Bedroom 1 13' max x 10' 4" max ( 3.96m max x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 2" max x 7' 6" ( 4.01m max x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.