£340,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market Castlehead Church Hall - A quite superb conversion - making a stunning 5 bed detached family home.
Accommodation - On entering the property you are greeted by a bright warm reception hallway.
Ground Floor - Lounge - Gorgeous room flooded with natural light coming through beautiful arched windows. Kitchen - They say the kitchen is the heart of the home and you can't disagree with this statement when you see this absolutely stunning dining kitchen which over 22' wide. It features a beautiful breakfast bar and has worktop space and storage room aplenty along with integrated kitchen appliances. The final living space on the ground floor is a fantastic versatile room which could be used as a downstairs bedroom or a family snug - it has a log burner installed. There is also a w/c on the ground floor.
First Floor - You walk up a truly picturesque staircase up to the first landing. There are four double bedrooms - two of which boast en suites. All bedrooms are carpeted and have lovely light fittings and boast fresh crisp decor.
Attic - Impressive room which is over 40 foot long and could be turned into an absolute immense master bedroom.
Location - Main Road, Castlehead is regarded as one of the best, if not the most cherished addresses in Paisley. It is a wide leafy avenue which is synonymous with Victorian sandstone villas. It is most accessible for Glasgow Airport which is within under 4 miles and Glasgow's city centre is just 9 miles away. Paisley is located only 7 miles from Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 26' max x 19' 8" ( 7.92m max x 5.99m )
Kitchen 17' max x 22' 1" ( 5.18m max x 6.73m )
Downstairs Bedroom 16' 9" x 11' 4" max ( 5.11m x 3.45m max )
Bedroom 11' 9" x 16' 7" ( 3.58m x 5.05m )
Bedroom 16' 6" max x 16' ( 5.03m max x 4.88m )
Bedroom 17' max x 12' 10" ( 5.18m max x 3.91m )
Bedroom 11' 2" x 26' 2" max ( 3.40m x 7.98m max )
Attic 27' 7" max x 41' 8" max ( 8.41m max x 12.70m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.