£60,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|22 July 2005||£47,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
1/2 8 Janefield Place is a terrific 2 bedroom traditional flat in a fantastic central location within Beith
This fantastic property boasts a bright spacious bay windowed lounge with feature fireplace . The master bedroom faces the rear of the property, which has a a fitted storage cupboard, shelved cupboard and benefits from views to the lovely shared rear garden. Bedroom two has access from the lounge, this is a delightful double bedroom with views to the front. The fitted kitchen offers a good selection of floor and wall mounted units which has an integrated hob,oven and hood and microwave, also included in the kitchen will be the washing machine, fridge and freezer. There is also a shower room with walk in shower unit.
The cottage flat is located in a lovely position and further benefits gas central heating and double glazing. There are well maintained communal gardens to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate both the size and the presentation of this flat.
Lounge 16' 10" into bay x 11' 9" ( 5.13m into bay x 3.58m )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 5' 9" max ( 4.09m x 1.75m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 10" max x 10' 7" max ( 3.91m max x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 5" max x 6' 9" ( 4.39m max x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.