£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 September 2009||£49,250||£12,750|
|11 November 2005||£62,000||£32,000|
|29 April 2005||£30,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Well presented 2 bedroom flat in Johnstone, located on the 2nd floor. Ideal for commuting and great access to local amenities.
Well presented 2 bedroom flat in Johnstone, located on the 2nd floor. This property benefits from secure door entry, well maintained communal close. The property opens to a good sized hallway with a large storage cupboard and wooden flooring. The wooden flooring continues throughout and into the lounge with double windows allowing for natural light to flood the room. The kitchen is modern and neutral with wooden finish countertops with integrated electric oven and hob. There is a large storage cupboard in the kitchen along with brickwork from the old fireplace which has been converted and made into a feature.
Both bedrooms are sizeable with space for double beds - the larger of the two is located at the rear overlooking the well maintained communal gardens. The bathroom is beautifully finished modern feel with over bath electric shower and matching suite.
Lounge 16' 9" ex window recess x 10' 10" max ( 5.11m ex window recess x 3.30m max )
Kitchen 12' 8" max - ex window recess x 9' 3" ex cupboard ( 3.86m max - ex window recess x 2.82m ex cupboard )
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.