£85,000 Fixed price
Well presented traditional two double-bedroom ground floor flat set within the ever popular local of Grierson Street in Riddrie.
Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid dissapointment.
Rarely available but often requested traditional ground floor flat set within the ever popular Grierson Street in Riddrie.
The accommodation comprises shared entrance with security controlled entry system, warm welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge, refitted kitchenette, two bright double bedrooms and three piece bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating and well maintained communal area (factored).
Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Grierson Street is situated within the Riddrie area and is conveniently situated for passage into the City Centre and beyond via established road networks and public transport facilities.
Lounge 19' 8" x 9' 10" ( 5.99m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 10' ( 4.37m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.