£60,000 Offers around
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 August 2006||£65,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
3J School Wynd is a fantastic 1 bedroom upper flat in a central location within Paisley boasting views over the county square and off street parking.
Located in close proximity to the town centre, this fantastic flat must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property comprises warm welcoming reception hallway leading into a spacious bay widowed lounge which is a fantastic size. The fitted kitchen has storage space and worktops aplenty and all usual appliances. Furthermore there is a large double bedroom with large storage cupboard and the property is completed by bathroom with w/c, whb and bath with overhanging shower. The accommodation is further complemented by secondary glazing and gas central heating.
The property also boasts off street parking as well as views over the county square.
Internal inspection of this property is essential in order to fully appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
School Wynd is ideally located in a quiet pocket of Paisley, with the town centre on the doorstep. Paisley offers a wide variety of retail and leisure amenities, as well as excellent public transport links at Paisley Gilmour Street train station and with regular local bus services. The M8 Network is also easily accessible. Braehead is only a short distance away offering an even wider variety of retail and leisure amenities.
Lounge 16' max into bay x 13' 4" ( 4.88m max into bay x 4.06m )
Kitchen 14' max x 6' 5" ( 4.27m max x 1.96m )
Bedroom 14' 10" max excluding bay x 9' 6" ( 4.52m max excluding bay x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.