£52,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|17 August 2007||£56,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
2 bedroom, beautifully presented maisonette flat which is situated on the ground floor and is formed over two levels. The property offers easy access to local amenities and beyond. Early viewing is highly recommended.
2 bedroom, beautifully presented maisonette flat which is situated on the ground floor and is formed over two levels. The fantastic accommodation on offer extends to the ground floor which offers reception hallway leading into a contemporary styled fully fitted kitchen which has plenty of work top space. Also on the ground floor is the spacious lounge with access to the private back garden. On the upper level there can be found two well-proportioned bedrooms, one of which is currently temporarily partitioned, and a modern family bathroom which has recently been fitted and fully tiled. Further features of the property include front and back outdoor living space, double glazing throughout. Early viewing is highly recommended.
The property is conveniently placed for access to a host of local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, shops and public transport services. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Paisley, Johnstone and Glasgow City Centre as well as the M8 motorway.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 13' max ( 4.47m max x 3.96m max )
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.86m max x 2.67m max )
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 10' ( 4.47m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 2 12' 7" excluding cupboard x 8' 11" ( 3.84m excluding cupboard x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.