£205,000 Offers Over
Situated in the popular area of Yorkhill immediately opposite Kelvingrove Art Galleries in a convenient West End location, is this immaculately presented ground floor modern two bedroom flat with.The accommodation comprises communal entrance with lift and stair access to all levels including private parking area.
This bright modern apartment comprises of a welcoming reception hallway with storage off, fantastic lounge with semi open plan kitchen/dinning. The kitchen is complete with a range of contemporary base and wall mounted units with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with fitted storage and the master inclusive of a stylish en-suite shower room. Finally there is a good size bathroom complete with contemporary three piece with over bath shower.
Additionally the property has wet electric central heating and the property is double glazed throughout. Early viewing is recommend to avoid disappointment.
The property is situated immediately off Argyle Street so is very well placed for a selection of local amenities in the trendy Finnieston district in which there has been significant regeneration over recent years and is now the preferred venue for the West End social scene. Byres Road is within the immediate vicinity offering a further wealth of social and recreational opportunities. The University of Glasgow is within easy reach. The property is also well placed for public transport links for bus and underground and for main road links to the M8 motorway network, Clyde Tunnel and Clydeside Expressway.
Council Tax D
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER RANNOCH PROPERTY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.