£110,000 Offers over
A truly impressive, bright and beautifully proportioned ground floor flat occupying a superb position within a modern sought after estate. Early internal inspection is highly recommended. The accommodation has been well maintained to an extremely high standard throughout by its present owners.
Superb modern ground floor two bedroom flat within this popular locale.
Accommodation on offer - beautiful open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms master with ensuite shower room, modern family bathroom with w.c, wash basin, bath with hand shower over bath. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and controlled entry system. For those in need of parking, there is residents parking to the rear of the property.
There is easy access to a wide range of local amenities including 24 hour supermarkets, bars and restaurants.. Excellent public transports links to and from the City Centre by way of bus or train. For drivers, commuting is made easy via nearby M74 motorway network. This property would make an ideal purchase for first-time buyers and young professionals alike.
We have tried to put into words what this fantastic property has to offer, but only internal viewing will confirm this.
Open Plan Lounge/kit/dining 21' x 18' 5" max ( 6.40m x 5.61m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Family Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.