£117,500 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 December 2014||£90,000||£250|
|7 August 2009||£90,250||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A fabulous two bedroom, ground floor flat situated in a preferred cul-de-sac setting of a popular modern residential development with easy access to Stirling City Centre and views to Stirling Castle.
*CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 18TH OCT AT 12NOON*This deceptively spacious ground floor flat provides impressive easily maintained accommodation which will suit a number of potential buyers including those looking for one level living. The flat is accessed by way of a communal security entrance and consists of welcoming hallway with large storage cupboard, stylish bathroom with over bath shower, two bedrooms with the master benefiting from in-built double wardrobe and a fabulous dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and ample space for a dining table. The generous lounge, with patio doors, completes the accommodation and benefits from views to Stirling Castle.
The property has been brought to the market in first class condition. All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright neutral décor and complimented by quality flooring. Fixtures and fittings are of an excellent standard and a true credit to the current owners. Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the rear of the apartment are south facing, communal gardens which are impeccably maintained and mainly laid to lawn. The gardens can be directly accessed, via patio doors, from the property making it ideal for those with children or pets.
Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom 12' 8" max x 10' 7" ( 3.86m max x 3.23m )
Bedroom 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available at both primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.