£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 August 2007||£119,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A deceptively large two bedroom upper flat situated in a popular residential locale close to amenities and benefiting from attractive views..
This excellent flat offers spacious well equipped accommodation which will appeal to a number of potential purchasers including First Time Buyers, small families and Investment purchasers.
The flat is accessed by way of a communal entrance and is found on the first floor. Internally the flat consists of entrance hallway with large walk-in storage, well-proportioned lounge with feature fireplace, two double bedrooms and bright fully tiled bathroom with over bath shower. A generous kitchen, with ample floor and wall units, together with a handy corner breakfast bar completes the accommodation.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed. Excellent levels of storage can be found which includes attic space and additional external storage found within the communal stairwell.
To the rear of the property are attractive communal gardens which are mainly laid to lawn.
The property is situated within Balfron and is well placed for local amenities. These include well regarded schooling to both primary and secondary levels, day to day shops, supermarket, sporting facilities bars and restaurants. The commuter is well served with access to both Glasgow and Stirling.
Lounge 15' 2" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.62m max x 3.76m max )
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 8' 11" plus door recess ( 2.92m max x 2.72m plus door recess )
Bedroom 12' 9" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.89m max x 3.40m max )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.