£105,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 March 2016||£89,150||£9,150|
|24 May 2013||£80,000||£5,000|
|22 May 2009||£85,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Stunning modern two bedroom ground floor flat set within ever popular Lloyd Street in the heart of Dennistoun.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
An excellent opportunity to acquire this rarely available ground floor ex-local authority flat set within the heart of Dennistoun.
The accommodation comprises shared entrance with security door entry, welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge with access to balcony, modern fitted breakfasting kitchen, two well proportioned double bedrooms and shower room.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazed window units and two large cellar cupboards.
In addition the building has been re-clad and is factored by Your Place.
The property is well situated for local shopping which can be found on Alexandra Parade. Public transport includes both bus and rail links to the city centre and surrounding areas which has a host of bars, restaurants, universities and hospitals etc.
Access to the M8 &M74 motorway networks is close by making it an ideal location for commuters.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 2" ( 5.36m x 3.40m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' ( 2.87m x 2.13m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.87m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.