£125,000 Offers over

Cyprian Court, The Meadows, Lenzie, Dunbartonshire East, G66 5BP

1 bedroom flat for sale

Property Details

An exceptional 75% shared ownership apartment, delightfully situated in a cul-de-sac position within this new Robertson Homes development on the periphery of Lenzie, yet well placed to the towns amenities including the train station.

Designed for the rigours of a modern lifestyle, this generously proportioned apartment is beautifully presented and well-appointed with a high specification throughout. With a private balcony accessed from the lounge and a lift installed in the building, this stunning apartment as well as the others have a minimum age restriction of 50 for residents and as such have been carefully planned for a comfortable lifestyle in a wonderful environment. Personal appraisal is essential for a full appreciation of the apartment, standard of finish and location. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall with two built-in cupboards and door entry intercom hand set, open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with triple doors to the private balcony. There is Amtico flooring throughout the apartment except the bedroom which has quality woollen carpet. The excellent fitted kitchen boasts a range of integrated appliances. There is a double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and excellent bathroom with four piece white suite including separate shower cubicle. This superlative apartment is further enhanced by perfect fit white blinds throughout, gas central heating, PVC double glazed window frames, store room off the communal landing with individual storage cabinet, allocated resident parking space, communal visitor parking and communal grounds.

This striking apartment is being sold on 75% shared ownership with Bield Housing Association retaining the remaining 25%.

Located off Auchinloch Road via Cyprian Road, Cyprian Court, is delightfully tucked away with a mature tree backdrop, yet conveniently placed within a mile of mile from the train station. The local amenities are also within easy reach as is the interchange for the M80 for those who commute. Lenzie Golf Course is also nearby. There is a regular bus service between Lenzie and Glasgow available on Auchinloch Road.

www.packdetails .com
Reference: HP609224
Postcode: G66 5BP


LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN - 7.43M (overall) x 3.65M
BEDROOM - 3.92M x 2.97M (measurements include wardrobes)
BATHROOM - 3.61M x 2.10M (at widest points)

If you are interested in viewing this property please contact your local branch. Town & Country Estate Agents are open 7 days a week to help you with your enquiry. If you are planning to sell a property please contact us and one of our expert valuers shall visit your home and provide you with a free valuation and we can explain our competitive selling packages.

This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.


Sold price history for G66 in past 5 years


If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.

Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact

Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.

If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact

Property value

Share this property

Property History

  • Property added on 19 October 2019
  • Property sold (STCM) on 24 July 2020
  • This property is now for sale
  • Property sold (STCM) on 12 December 2019
  • 2,499 Viewed this page
  • 1 Person currently watching

Selling your home?

We can help. Get a free valuation from a trusted Scottish agent today.