£60,000 Offers over
Tucked away just off Prestwick Road sits Virginia Gardens a quiet avenue of red sandstone tenement flats, Number 9b is situated on the left hand side on the Ground Floor right. Offering, Lounge with bay window, 2 bedrooms, kitchen &Bathroom. GCH/DG
Tucked away just off Prestwick Road sits Virginia Gardens a quiet avenue of red sandstone tenement flats, Number 9b is situated on the left hand side on the Ground Floor right. This character filled flat offers entrance hall with deep walk in storage cupboard, Then we have the spacious Lounge with bay window formation to front, 'Adam' style fireplace with gas fire and twin radiators and recessed book case. The kitchen is located off the Dining Room or 2nd bedroom, the kitchen has twin window formation to rear, a range of free standing and wall mounted storage cabinets, plumbing for appliances. The Dining Room/2nd Bedroom has a recessed window formation overlooking the rear garden. The main bedroom is an excellent size with window formation to front. The property has communal enclosed gardens to the rear.
Lounge 17' 1" Into Bay x 12' 10" ( 5.21m Into Bay x 3.91m )
Bedroom 1 8' 3" Max x 13' 10" Max ( 2.51m Max x 4.22m Max )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 6" Max ( 3.58m x 3.20m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.