£210,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 November 2004||£149,060||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A rarely available McCarthy Stone retirement flat with accommodation comprising welcoming reception hallway with storage, lounge,modern kitchen with integrated oven and hob, two double bedrooms and shower room. DG &Electric heating. Security entry. Residents lounge and guest room. Private parking.
A rarely available McCarthy Stone ground floor retirement flat set within established development. Accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hallway with storage, large lounge with French Doors and modern kitchen with integrated oven and hob. There are two double bedrooms with master benefiting from fitted wardrobes. Shower Room with three piece suite to include wash hand basin, WC and walk in shower. The property benefits from electric heating and DG. Carpeting to all main apartments.
Residents lounge. Communal laundry room. Guest Suite for visiting friends and relatives. Property Manager on site from Monday to Friday. Lift access and entry via two sets of security-controlled doors into a pleasant and comfortable vestibule area. Community alarm service allowing residents to call for help 24 hours a day. Car park for residents and visitors.
The property has a wide selection of local amenities, many within immediate proximity, including Morrisons supermarket, regular bus services to Glasgow and surrounding areas and Bishopbriggs train station offers a mainline railway link. Local Post Office, banks, pharmacies and doctor's surgeries close at hand. Excellent selection of cafes and restaurants. Marks &Spencer located at nearby Strathkelvin Retail Park. This popular location is located approximately 5 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 offering direct access to Edinburgh &Stirling.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 26' 4" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 8.03m Max x 3.23m)
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 7" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 2.31m Max x 2.24m)
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.72m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.72m x 2.79m )
Shower Room 6' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.