£90,000 Offers over
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this impressive upper floor flat which occupies a prime cul de sac position within this popular residential address. The size and internal condition makes this a highly desirable property. Viewing is highly recommended.
This superbly presented upper flat occupies a preferred cul-de-sac location and offers spacious family accommodation.
The accommodation offers bright and spacious lounge, kitchen with cooker, washing machine, space for fridge freezer, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom with w.c. wash basin, bath with shower over bath. Gas central heating is installed and the property has triple double glazing. Communal grounds and on street parking.
From the property there is access to main arterial routes linking to the city and outlying areas of Glasgow. The rail network is available from Kirkhill station and the motorway network is available via M74 at Cambuslang. Various local facilities and amenities, including golf courses etc are provided within the Cambuslang area.
We strongly recommend early viewing of this spacious family home which is presented in modern decorative order.
Lounge 15' 8" x 10' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 1 10' 6" not into wardrobes x 9' 9" ( 3.20m not into wardrobes x 2.97m )
Bedroom 2 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
Family Bathroom 6' x 5' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.