£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|8 December 2017||£80,050||£45,500|
|3 November 2006||£125,550||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Modern upper floor 2 bedroom flat located close to local amenities, viewing is advised to fully appreciate this lovely property.
Offering an excellent opportunity for young and old alike this attractive modern upper flat comprises of shared entrance and stairwell complete with secure entry system, welcoming reception hall with storage off, attractive formal lounge with open plan kitchen displaying base and wall mounted storage units complete with a range of integral appliances whilst the accommodation continues with two generously proportioned double bedrooms, master with en-suite facility and a well-equipped modern fitted bathroom incorporating three piece suite.
Located within this popular locale the property well placed for local amenities which cater for day to day requirements.
The property features a fresh and neutral decorative programme throughout.
The property benefits from an allocated off street residents parking. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 31' 5" x 11' 6" ( 9.58m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 15' 5" max x 10' 1" ( 4.70m max x 3.07m )
Family Bathroom 7' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.29m x 2.16m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.