£45,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|31 August 2011||£59,000||£22,000|
|18 October 2004||£37,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Fantastic ground floor flat with stunning traditional features located in Bruce Street Dumbarton East.
Upon entering the accommodation, you are met with entrance hallway allowing access to all rooms. To the right lies the well appointed lounge with traditional feature fire place and bay window. There is stylish real wood flooring and neutral décor to add further appeal. Next door is the kitchen equipped with white wall mounted units, gas hob, under counter fridge freezer and combination microwave/oven. Next door is the newly decorated bedroom with grey carpets, freshly painted walls, spot lights and shower room with w.c. The bedroom has been kept open plan allowing direct access into the bathroom area which has been very well designed.
Externally the property has its own cellar situated just to the rear with plumbing for the washing machine or can be used as additional storage.
Viewing is through our Dumbarton branch and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 13' 4" Max exc. bay x 11' 11" Max inc. alcove ( 4.06m Max exc. bay x 3.63m Max inc. alcove )
Kitchen 6' 2" Max inc. units x 4' 10" Max inc. units ( 1.88m Max inc. units x 1.47m Max inc. units )
Bedroom 10' 1" Max inc recess, exc wardrobe x 9' Max inc recess, exc wardrobe ( 3.07m Max inc recess, exc wardrobe x 2.74m Max inc recess, exc wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.