£155,000 Offers over
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning modern 3rd floor flat set within the popular and much sought after Athletes Village. The third floor flat with balcony provides elevated views over the River Clyde, Cuningar Loop and towards Glasgow city centre.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning modern 3rd floor flat set within the popular and much sought after address of London Avenue, Athletes Village.
The property on offer comprises shared entrance with security door entry, lift access to the 3rd floor, thereafter L-shaped welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge with sliding doors opening to a well presented balcony (providing wonderful elevated views). The lounge is open plan with modern fitted kitchen, two bright and spacious double bedrooms with master en-suite shower room and modern fitted family bathroom.
The property further benefits from a communal heating system, double glazed window units, walk-in condition throughout, wonderful elevated views from the balcony over the River Clyde, Cuningar Loop and towards Glasgow city centre. Private parking.
A wonderful opportunity for first time buyers and working professionals based in Glasgow City Centre.
Early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment and appreciate this fine home on offer.
Lounge/open Plan Kitchen 18' 10" x 17' 1" ( 5.74m x 5.21m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.40m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.