£107,500 Offers over
A stylish 2 bedroom top floor flat, which sits in the heart of Stirling City Centre close to all associated amenities including excellent transport links with Rail, Bus and Motorway connections situated nearby. The flat is further enhanced by an allocated parking space.
Situated in a sought after central location this spacious flat offers an excellent prospect for either a stylish home or investment opportunity. The flat is accessed by a security entry system and is found on the top floor. The accommodation consists of entrance hallway, a 3 piece fitted bathroom comprising of over bath shower, wc and wash hand basin plus a lounge which occupies a corner position, which gives a bright and airy feel together with views across parts of Stirling due to being situated on the top floor elevation. The kitchen is fitted with base and wall units plus has an integrated oven/hob. The 2 bedrooms both have the addition of built in wardrobes.
All rooms are presented to a good standard with bright neutral décor throughout. Heating is provided by electric storage heaters. There is also a designated allocated parking space for the property.
The popular city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling Train Station, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available nearby at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within walking distance.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' ( 3.94m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 5' 11" ( 3.40m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 1 11' 5" max x 9' 1" exc wardrobe ( 3.48m max x 2.77m exc wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 6' 10" exc wardrobe ( 2.90m x 2.08m exc wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.