£95,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|19 May 2017||£95,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Upload Abode is delighted to present this excellent 2 bedroom first floor flat within a popular residential area of Airdrie. This property benefits from large spacious rooms and is tastefully decorated throughout.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. How open plan and spacious it is as soon as you open front door.
2. Great for parking and our designated parking space is right at door.
3. The Juliet balcony`s in the bedroom and living room are lovely.
4. It`s safe secure, safe and quiet.
5. Well maintained estate.
Entrance to the property is via a white wooden door leading into a sizable hallway from which all rooms are accessed. Light oak flooring flows to the lounge and kitchen.
Large, bright lounge delightfully decorated with a Juliet balcony and open to the kitchen.
Modern grey high gloss units with lovely complementary worktop.
Large bright double bedroom complete with Juliet balcony.
Double bedroom currently used as a nursery.
Part tiled bathroom with electric shower above the bath.
There is a designated private parking bay.
Please click on the virtual tour to see everything this property has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in Airdrie
1. Reputation â Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.