£55,000 Offers over
Offering to the market this modern, two bedroom ground floor flat which is in need of internal modernisation.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this modern ground floor flat set within the ever popular locale of Forbes Drive in The Calton. The property requires a degree of modernisation and is reflected in the competitive asking price. The accommodation comprises shared entrance with security door entry, warm welcoming reception hall allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge with open plan kitchen area, two well proportioned bedrooms, three piece bathroom. The property further benefits from electric heating, single glazed window units and residents parking to rear.
The property is within easy reach of local amenities catering for most day to day requirements whilst Bellgrove &Bridgeton train stations are within walking distance. Glasgow Royal Infirmary and Strathclyde/Caledonian Universities are also close by.
Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 5' 10" ( 4.06m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.