£55,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|28 February 2007||£74,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An impressively spacious ground floor flat enjoying a particularly attractive open outlook and sitting within a popular residential pocket of East Kilbride close to amenities and transport links.
Boasting spacious apartments and an attractive private balcony to the front, this ground floor flat sits in a popular and quiet residential pocket of East Kilbride albeit close to a wide range of amenities and transport links.
Featuring ample residents' parking to the rear and a particularly attractive open outlook to the front, the home itself is immediately welcoming and extends to reception hallway with large storage cupboard off, bright and spacious dining sized lounge featuring stylish décor and access to a small southerly facing balcony, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, two well-proportioned double bedrooms (each with fitted storage) and family bathroom with white three-piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
The property sits in an established residential area and is conveniently positioned to take advantage of a number of nearby amenities not least of which is East Kilbride shopping centre which boasts a wide selection of High Street retail names. Local churches and schools are also within comfortable reach as well as public transport facilities which connect to nearby areas as well as Glasgow city centre.
Lounge 18' 4" x 12' max ( 5.59m x 3.66m max )
Kitchen 9' 4" max x 6' 10" max ( 2.84m max x 2.08m max )
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.51m max x 3.33m max )
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 6' 5" ( 1.80m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.