£30,000 Fixed price
Maybole is a town whose lengthy history is evident from the many fine buildings on view. with train station and regular bus service into Ayr makes this an ideal Buy to Let or First Time buy. Lounge, Dining Area, 2 beds, shower room, kitchen and laundry room, Gas Fire &Double glazing.
Maybole is a town whose lengthy history is evident from the many fine buildings on view. with train station and regular bus service into Ayr makes this an exciting opportunity for both First Time Buyers and Buy to Let Investors. 1a Castle Street is just off the Main Street with the lounge windows overlooking. Main door leads to residents hallway, on your left is the entrance to Flat 1a. Stairway leads to upper hallway with access to all apartments. Spacious lounge with triple double glazed window formation overlooking Maybole High Street, there is a wall mounted gas fire, Next on your right is the Shower Room with two piece suite and electric shower and cabinet. The hallway opens up to accommodate a Dining Area, on your right is the laundry room with space for tumble dryer and wall and base units, next is the Kitchen with wall and base units, then the two bedrooms. Double Glazing. There is a communal courtyard to the rear for bin storage.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.51m )
Dining Hall 9' 3" x 11' 3" ( 2.82m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 7' 7" x 9' 10" ( 2.31m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 7' 6" excl door recess ( 4.22m x 2.29m excl door recess )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.